Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hello and welcome..

Welcome to my blog, my intentions are not clear, but like most of the internet I needed a space to splatter my thoughts. Im a private person (non-gender specific for mystiriality (new word)), so those who may know me, will not know this is me, and those that dont know me, will only know me as this. (confused yet?)..

A little about me.. but not to much.. got to make sure you come back?!?

My name is [censored], I come from [censored]in the United Kingdom.
I am married, with 3 children, named [censored], [censored], and [censored]. Not forgetting the family [censored] named [censored].

Below is a family photo, I had to shoot the photographer soon afterwards.. could'nt have my identity revealed..


My current intrests are pretty mixed, I am a skilled computer hardware engineer, moderatly skilled visual basic programmer, and a self educated hypnotist, soo should anything pop up on your screen do not look at it too long or you will end up being my own personal techno slave!! mwahahahaha


You are feeling, very, very sleepy, your eyes are getting heavy and you feel a compelling compulsion to press ctrl + alt + del repeatedly.. repeatedly.. repeatedly??
I did'nt say I was good at it, I have only read a couple of chapters, one of them was the Introduction..

Right, i fear I have given too much away in this entry so, until next time, my blog-a-holics..
Be safe and always stay out of the SHaDoWS }:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good start! ....but....erm... isn't your gender rather given away by the title? hehehehehe! ~ Sarah

9:19 am  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

You have a beautiful family.
I'm getting veeeeeerrryy sleeeeeppyyy.

6:27 am  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Dearest Steven...
you need help. Qualified help from really smart people. Err.... something like that.

-Elester :P

8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home